|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Position Title: Help Desk Analyst - Level 2
Position Number: 354715
Location: Hartford, CT 06134
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Documentation, Help Desk, Helpdesk
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position: Help Desk Analyst - Level 2
Duration: 01/10/2021 - 06/10/2021 with possible extension
Location: Hartford, CT 06134
Current Systems / Projects Overview
• The CLIENT COVID-19 Vaccination program has prepared for the authorization and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines and is currently in Phase 1a.
• Our goal is for all residents of Connecticut to have access to the vaccination.
• CLIENT uses VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System) to manage the deployment and administration of COVID-19 Vaccines.
• VAMS is being used by Hospitals, Clinics to administer vaccines and employers throughout Connecticut, CLIENT staff and local health departments.
• Connecticut is currently working with a broad range of healthcare institutions to serve as vaccine providers and communicating with community partners
• The scope of work (SOW) is to provide technical support for users of the VAMS system and general application level user support.
• We anticipate that this would be a remote support role primarily based on virtual user interaction and phone support.
SCOPE OF WORK
• The selected contractor will provide 5 individuals, with the required skills and background, to work as part of the CLIENT Information Technology section working with the COVID-19 Vaccine team.
• Target Class: Help Desk Analyst Level 2 as described in the client and will have the required skills and experience outlined below.
• Specific Services Required
The contractor employees shall provide the following services:
• Ensure that all customer email and support ticket inquiries, requesting assistance or user access and account maintenance are immediately resolved.
• Perform basic operation, onboarding of new employers, monitoring, trouble shooting of user accounts and about account status through VAMS.
• Assist with the documentation of processes and procedures for both individuals and groups.
• Handle support issues remotely via phone, web team interactive session, or remote support software tools.
• Triage user functional questions that cannot be addressed to the appropriate staff as needed and provide follow-up to ensure issues are handled.
• Assist user's general policy questions, VAMS troubleshooting and guidance with the process workflow.
• Assist with roster upload in VAMS system for all types of employers (Organizations/Self-employed/Independent contractors).
• Troubleshoot user log-in problems and assist users in triaging account and access problems.
• Coordinate Technology learning with business users and provide the primary Business Analyst services for statewide users.
• Assist with additional Training of VAMS to CLIENT staff and external users (Employers).
• Perform user acceptance testing of system changes and update documentation in accordance with enhancements to the system.
Contract Timeline and Work Schedule:
• This contract is planned from 01/10/2021 through 06/10/2021 .
• CLIENT reserves the right to extend the contract term, if deemed necessary, to support additional functionality; however, that decision will not be made until near the end of this engagement.
• All work will be performed, 5 days 40 hours per week, between 8 am and 6 pm on normal scheduled business days (Monday to Friday), excluding State holidays and furlough days.
• Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked.
• The descriptions under “Specific Services” form a guide to the anticipated work, as it is currently envisioned.
• These tasks may be adjusted, reduced or expanded as the project progresses through various phases based on status of the COVID-19 tracking requirements.
• The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on all work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
Client Resources and Oversight:
• This is a statewide initiative.
• The CT CLIENT will provide support and guidance to the contractor for this project.
• Oversight will be provided by a CLIENT IT Supervisor or designated Project Manager.
• Contractor will provide his own office space and all computer hardware needed for this project.
• Information accessible by the contractor employees will be sensitive, confidential or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations.
• Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and instructions.
• Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required.
• The contractor employee shall discuss and coordinate workload and job scheduling priorities and task assignments with IT Supervisor or COVID-19 Vaccine team leads.
• The IT management may request the termination of any agreement resulting from this solicitation, after adequate notice, if contractor performance is or becomes inadequate to support the requirements of this initiative.