|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
US Citizens or GC ONLY
NO Visa sponsorship Ever provided
NO C2C provided - MUST BE ON OUR W2
• Confirm FMLA eligibility, payroll type, hire date, etc. to initiate the proper leave
• Create/Update leave tracking spreadsheets and case management systems with the leave type, FMLA designation, and other coding needed for HRIS Systems and Payroll.
• Input and process timesheets for bi-weekly workers on leave
• Experience preferred with making calls to employees to discuss symptoms, offer return to work guidance, following protocols, and tracking COVID-19 related information. Relay applicable information to local talent partners.
• Proficient in Excel and strong skillset for data manipulation and representation; create graphs, metrics, etc.
• Support special projects as needed within the Leave & Accommodation Management team.
• Assist in preparing case updates for weekly Legal meeting agenda
Strong administrative experience, HR experience - highly preferred; Leave Management knowledge -preferred. Customer Service oriented to show care to employees and detailed to complete an end-to-end process with varying circumstances. Availability outside the normal 8-5 hours preferred to assist with 24/6 (closed on Sundays) operations. Strong preference for evening availability and occasional weekend work. Must have bi-weekly Monday morning availability to complete payroll processing.
This will be a M-F 40 hour a week position, with some work to be done on weekends as needed. This team operates 24/6.
will provide laptop, and is 100% remote.