|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||Rancho Cucamonga, CA|
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The role of the Facility Manager is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Facility Manager must establish, operate, and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment.
- Responsible for the Environment of Care, Emergency Management, Life Safety Code and fulfilling the role of Safety Officer.
- Provides training and support and aims to expand the capabilities of operations staff.
- Gives hands-on instruction in basic maintenance, safety and troubleshooting procedures.
- Demonstrates the proper use and care of tools. Instills a high level of professionalism and
- Directs the performance of contracted maintenance
- Financial Management: Plans and forecasts budget for operation and maintenance, recommends and estimates facility repairs and improvements
- Hazardous Materials: Complies with policy and audit standards for safe storage, usage and disposal.
- Energy Management: Implements programs to reduce energy and water consumption by 2% at each hospital and tracks performance
- Life Cycle Asset Maintenance - ensure all critical equipment vendor PM's are completed as per schedule
- Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree in a related engineering field, formal apprenticeship program, or technical trade school.
- Minimum 5 years of hospital facility management, plant operations, engineering, or maintenance supervision experience.
- Managerial experience required with proven budget and personnel responsibilities.
- CHFM Certified Healthcare Facility Manager, CPMM Certified Plant Maintenance Manager, CFM Certified Facility Manager, or other relevant certifications, a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Joint Commission Environment of Care standards and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including report writing ability.
- Special knowledge and skills - Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and Outlook email.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) experience 360 Facility, Maximo, etc. and Building Automation System (BAS - Siemens' Apogee, Johnson Metasys or Trane Tracer preferred).
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.