|Location||North Providence, RI|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2020|
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Position Number: 352101
Location: North Providence, RI 02908
Position Type: Long Term Contract
Required Skill Set:
Administrative, Microsoft Office, Verbal Communication, Written Communication
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Providence, RI 02908
Duration: 6+ months
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Client Posting ID: 77680
As part of the emergency response to the pandemic caused by COVID-19, temporary positions to assist with various activities within the Epidemiological Operations (Epi-Ops) team. Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• To be well versed in all policies, procedures, and guidance that RIDOH has put forth as part of statewide efforts to respond to COVID 19.
• To assist COVID-19 Unit Director by performing complex administrative duties and responsibilities that are related to the primary function of the agency and purpose of the work of COVID-19 Unit Director
• To coordinate the flow of clerical and office work among COVID-19 teams.
• To gather information required for use as a basis for important administrative decisions.
• To make administrative studies, analyses, and recommendations of proposed change in policies, programs and procedures related to CAIDE COVID-19 response operations.
• To represent COVID-19 Unit Director in meetings with representatives of the public and other state agencies.
• To relieve COVID-19 Unit Director of administrative detail relating to the functions and activities of the organization including the contacting of officials and personnel for the purpose of obtaining information and recommendations for specific problems, activities or policies related to COVID 19.
• To handle important and routine correspondence on behalf of COVID-19 Unit Director.
• To ensure that all State of Rhode Island procurement protocols are followed.
• To supervise and participate in the processing and maintenance of financial, personnel or other important records.
• To requisition office supplies and equipment.
• To do other duties as assigned.