|Location||San Angelo, TX|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
Epidemiologist / Investigator - San Angelo, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Epidemiologist/ Investigator for a contract position with one of our top clients in the healthcare industry in San Angelo, TX.
This position is responsible for working with private sector employers, including but not limited to meat and poultry processing plants, food manufacturers, manufacturing companies and other large employers with congregate work settings, in the regions who are experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks to conduct facility assessments in coordination with regional staff.
- Conducts worksite assessments to identify COVID-19 risks, prevention and control measures and strategies as part of public health practice, using current CDC and OSHA guidance.
- Conducts worksite outbreak investigations following case report of COVID 19 occurring in a congregate work setting and reviews current infection control practices in facility.
- Plans and conducts onsite reviews and outbreak investigation of congregate work settings where COVID 19 has occurred.
- Collects outbreak data for each facility and works with the Vulnerable Populations and Facilities Tash Force to ensure continuity and accuracy or data reported.
- Provides worksite consultation for prevention and control of COVID 19 based on currently available CDC and OSHA guidelines.
- Serves as a COVID 19 subject matter expert for federal, state, county, and local government officials and public health jurisdictions as well as citizens, medical providers, and others as necessary.
- Makes presentations at local and state levels, for lay and professional audiences; prepares written reports and acts as a facilitator and liaison between facilities, local health authorities, local health departments, and federal, state, and local agencies, other organizations, and with other public health experts.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, Medical or related field
- Familiar with infectious disease
- M-F; 8am-5pm with some overtime
- Skilled at data collection, interviewing, data management and analysis
- $27-$30 per hour
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.