|Date Posted||July 9, 2020|
Contract to Hire
The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will provide support to our production client groups. He/she will support the implementation of the Studio's COVID-19 Safety Program and be a resource to help solve issues in a preventative manner. The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will be assigned to a production and will be expected to work as part of the crew. The EHS COVID-19 Compliance Officer will be expected to get results through influence.
Global Media Company
- Work with the crew of assigned production to ensure compliance with the Studio's COVID-19 requirements and the production's Universal Studios COVID-19 Work Plan.
- Perform training on COVID-19 safe work practices.
- Oversee and monitor social distancing, use of face coverings, symptom monitoring, disinfecting protocols, and PPE education, protocols and adherence
- Serve as a resource to production for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.
Perform other safety and health related work as requested.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends.
- Comfortable working in an environment where your direction will only occur through the powers of influence
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Completed Bachelor's degree in EHS, engineering, chemistry or biology or
- One to three years EHS experience
- Has worked in a professional environment
- Experience in media, entertainment or film
- Ability to lift/carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of four (4) hours per day.
- Ability to work with a computer for extended periods
- Ability to work at heights
Full Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Competitive Pay, Temp to Perm