|Date Posted||August 1, 2020|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager” for a 4+ Months Contract position with a client in Brooklyn, NY
Job Poster: Gaurav Agrawal
The COVID-19 Health Safety Manager will provide support to our production client groups. They will support the implementation of the client's COVID-19 Safety Program, as well as any production-specific plan that is created, and be a resource to help solve issues in a preventative manner. The COVID-19 Health Safety Manager will be assigned to a production and be expected to work as part of the crew. The COVID-19 Health Safety Manager will be expected to get results through influence.
• Work with the crew of assigned production to ensure compliance with the client’s COVID-19 requirements and any production-specific COVID-19 Production Plan.
• Perform training for crew and background performers on COVID-19 safe work practices.
• Participate in the COVID-19 testing program and help coordinate schedules and testing.
• Monitor and enforce physical distancing, use of face coverings, and symptom monitoring.
• Ensure safety signs and reminders are posted, visible, and accurate.
• Participate in the temperature screening program
• Monitor the availability of personal protective equipment and disinfecting supplies.
• Set up and maintain handwashing/hand sanitizing stations around the workplace(s).
• Complete the Daily EHS COVID-19 Compliance Log and Scorecard are completed and submitted to the EHS Department.
• Help identify “in-close” work practices and ensure additional protective measures are implemented.
• Serve as a resource to production for questions or concerns regarding COVID-19.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Gaurav at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]