|Date Posted||October 3, 2021|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electronics Technician Maintenance, in Lexington, KY.
- The Electronics Technician Maintenance I applies basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions, performs such tasks as replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes.
- This person works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician.
- Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
Direct Number: 843-277-6928
Email Your Updated Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$