|Location||New Albany, OH|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
Call Center CSR
NTT DATA - New Albany, OH
Full time, temporary
Start date: 11/25/21 (3+ month assignment)
Pay rate: $15.00/hour
Hours: M-F 8:35 am - 5:05 pm
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Customer Service Representative to join our team. If you feel you are qualified by the description below, please apply for a chance to interview and discuss your skills & qualifications.
The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients. Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers. This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs. Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving. Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctors office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential. * Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
The Company requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
• If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the COVID-19 two shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Some patient facing job positions in certain locations will require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on their first day of employment, meaning they will need to have received all shots of their vaccine at least two weeks prior to starting work. Colleagues in these roles will be required to provide proof of full vaccination before they can start to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with the Company.
• If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with the Company. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. Some patient facing job positions in certain locations will require new hires to either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation before they start to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.