|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Our company is seeking individuals currently in or interested in entering the healthcare field to perform Covid-19 contact tracing. Individuals will be responsible for reaching out to people (contacts) who have been exposed to Covid-19 while adhering to all designated scripts and additional policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members to identify individuals exposed to Covid-19.
- Initiate communication with people exposed to Covid-19 via phone calls, texts, email, and other communication platforms as necessary.
- Follow-up with individuals who do not respond and make every effort to contact the individuals.
- Verify the contact’s identity during initial communications and before disclosing confidential information.
- Notify the contact of their exposure to COVID-19, following a script or guidance to provide COVID-19 health education.
- Conduct notification of exposure in a manner that maintains the confidentiality of the patient (or person who was diagnosed with COVID-19).
- Obtain and document relevant information, including contact demographics, underlying medical conditions, other risk factors, any symptom history, and other relevant information.
- Provide instructions for self-quarantine and what to do if symptoms develop, and make appropriate referrals to testing, clinical services, and other essential support services.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.