|Date Posted||January 5, 2021|
Love Customer Service?
Contact Volt today to apply for the following position(s):
This is an onsite, seasonal Customer Service position.
- Ability to work onsite at Meridian campus, while adhering to important health/safety protocols.
- Ability to attend 3-week, paid training class Monday-Friday, from 8:30am-5pm. Work schedules will be assigned when training is completed, and will fall within call center hours of operation: 7 days/week starting as early as 8am, some shifts finishing as late as 8pm. Work periodic overtime as requested. Please apply if you have ability to work any assigned schedules within these hours of operation.
We're seeking Seasonal Customer Advocates with:
- Previous experience in contact/call center, customer service, and/or medical office will help support your success in this position
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication
- Digital literacy, such as Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, using multiple software applications simultaneously, strong general computer skills, and high comfort level in intranet/internet navigation
- Problem solving and basic math skills
- Ability to effectively help people through different health and benefits scenarios, while maintaining professionalism and compassion
- In the event working from home becomes a necessity: team members may be asked to work remotely at home, without interruptions and with privacy, until teams return onsite to Meridian campus. They should also have secure, pass-word protected internet, with ability to plug LAN cable directly into modem or modem/router adapter.
What your day may look like:
You'll be researching and responding to telephone and electronic inquiries. This may include initiating inquiries, logging address changes, completing duplicate or replacement identification card requests, entering Primary Care Physician change requests, check tracers, conducting pharmacy research, and written communications. You'll also help educate and answer questions regarding member benefits and claims.
An important part of your work includes maintaining performance guidelines for Member Satisfaction, Inquiry Accuracy and Productivity. We will also count on you to adhere to scheduling, so we can work as a team to provide excellent service levels through varied call volumes.
Ultimately, our team works together to have fun while providing meaningful customer support - help us make a difference in our communities!
Interested Candidates can apply by sending a resume to: m OR applying via indeed OR via jobs.volt.com. We are also available by phone or text at 208-375-9930. HURRY THESE SPOTS WILL FILL FAST!!!
“Volt is an equal opportunity employer”