|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Medical Edge Recruitment – leaders in healthcare staffing – is seeking multiple Vaccine Administrators (RNs, LPNs, EMTs, NPs, PAs, etc.) for a COVID19 vaccination project through the fall of 2021.
The Vaccine Coordinator will manage a team of support staff and be required to train them on proper procedure and protocol in regards to administration of the COVID19 vaccination. They will be required to work onsite their local health department or at an off-site clinic and must possess excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as a strong knowledge of medical procedures and handling of confidential information.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Learn and be able to train subordinate staff on the appropriate way to support the health department in vaccine administration.
- Coordinate the unit’s schedules and be available for daily supervision and troubleshooting.
- Track weekly progress for your assigned Unit using data reports and report progress Vaccine Program Administrator, Local Health Department and other contacts.
- Ensure all Unit staff are providing professional and culturally competent customer service during all interactions with cases and contacts by routinely performing customer satisfaction follow-up calls for a random subset of cases and contacts interviewed.
- Adhere to state and client Privacy and Security policies to ensure that patient and company data is properly safeguarded.
- Provide feedback on ways to improve the quality and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Must be able to travel, sometimes with little notice, within assigned region.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduation from an accredited school or nursing (BSN preferred)
- Registered Nursing License – active and unencumbered
- Supervision / program management experience
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly in English – other languages a plus!
- Experience and knowledge of community engagement and working with diverse groups in a fast paced environment.
- Access to a personal computer/laptop for data entry
- Technology requirements: PC with Windows 10, Antivirus Protection: Windows Defender and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13, Antivirus Protection: Sophos
- Ability and willingness to go into the field with case investigators and contact tracers or as additional surge staff, when needed (i.e. going into the field to locate and interview hard to reach cases or contacts)
- Familiarity with North Carolina regions and communities preferred.
- Must hold a valid drivers license and be able and willing to commute as needed, including a personal vehicle and insurance for said transportation.
This position is to be based at your local health department in North Carolina – please note it can be demanding and will require flexibility for scheduling and the willingness to commute within an assigned region.
Medical Edge Recruitment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medical Edge Recruitment, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.