|Date Posted||March 23, 2021|
Location: Stockton, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a COVID Vaccinator RN for medical support amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. I have provided the job description below. This will be located in Stockton, CA!
MEDICAL COVID VACCINATOR – RN
- Schedule: Tuesday - Sunday - 9am - 6pm
- Responsible for safe and proper handling and administration of COVID-19 vaccine
- Adheres to manufacturer guidelines with little to no waste of vaccine
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all vaccination activities
- Follows proper aseptic technique in administering vaccinations
- Educates patients regarding vaccination process and possible adverse reactions
- Maintains proper use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which will be provided .
- Qualified candidates must be RNs
- Active CPR Certification
- Expected to last through May or longer pending COVID-19 Outbreak status
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]