|Published||January 25, 2022|
|Location||Fair Lawn, NJ|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a COVID Tracer/Tracker in Fair Lawn, NJ.
How will you make an impact?
- This individual will support the Covid-19 testing program under the direct supervision of the Safety Manager.
What will you do?
- Conduct tracing and tracking based on triage forms.
- Contact employees to obtain and verify data. Determine forward actions to be taken including length of quarantine, and track cases to ensure proper closure.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Using computer software for work activities including Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to manage confidential information, HIPAA training will be provided.
- The ability to follow procedures and good communication skills is essential.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$