|Location||Downers Grove, IL|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Job Title: COVID Tester/COVID Screener
Job Summary: The COVID Tester will test patients for COVID by taking nasal swab samples in a busy, drive-thru Swab Clinic. COVID Testers will be provided personal protective equipment to wear throughout shift and will be responsible for following social distancing guidelines and proper sanitizing and safety procedures.
There are a few roles that candidates will work on site. They will be trained on all areas and move between roles but will be assigned one of them as their primary focus each day. These roles include:
- Flagger: Person is outside the majority of day. Gather patient name and DOB. Enter info and make sure order is correct. Assign parking spot.
- Receptionist: Verifies the order. Enters it to make sure it is in fact an order. Then the label is printed. Receptionist prints out lab label.
- Spotter: Labels tube. Spotter enters symptoms if patient is having any and then is assisting the swabber. Spotter caps the tube and puts it on a tray to be sent to the lab for testing.
- Swabber: goes in and explains process and then swabs. Takes a Q-tip up the nose and gets sample. Then puts the q tip into the tube for testing.
- High school diploma required
- Experience working in a healthcare related role
- Preferred: Medical Assistant experience, experience taking vitals and working with patients
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.