|Published||September 18, 2022|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
Position: COVID Tester (Temporary)
Employee Category: Non-Exempt
Reporting Relationship: Practice Administrator
Character First qualities:
* Attentiveness- Showing the worth of a person or task by giving my undivided concentration.
* Enthusiasm- Expressing my joy in each task as I give it my best effort.
* Joyfulness- Maintaining a good attitude, even when faced with unpleasant conditions.
* Responsibility - Knowing and doing what is expected of me.
* Hospitality- Cheerfully sharing food, shelter, and friendship with others.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The COVID Tester is responsible for assisting with patient COVID-19 examinations, questionnaires, and treatments and procedures as directed by the Provider, while maintaining an efficient flow of patients through the testing process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements, Special Skills or Knowledge:
High School Diploma or GED. Expert customer service skills to Include active listening, de-escalating, and empathy. Expert verbal and interpersonal Communication skills Experience handling confidential information.
Preferred Requirements, Special Skills or Knowledge:
Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds. Able to stand for long periods. Able to use N95 respirator for extended periods.