|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Our client provides a service to their patients, by setting up a COVID Testing site at their needed location. They are seeking to hire COVID Test Administrators ASAP.
This position is the front line representatives to our clients. They are responsible for administering covid nasal swabs.
Responsibilities of the COVID Test Administrator:
- Collect anterior nares swabs for professional clientele Store specimens according to established procedures
- Verify patient identification, verify all tests are ordered and completed
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Maintain supply inventory and replenish when needed
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Comply with all safety protocols and measures
- Additional duties as needed
Qualifications for the COVID Test Administrator:
- Medical background preferred not required
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Maintain all safety protocols – frequent contact with biohazardous body fluids and hazardous chemicals
- Work contingent on the clearing of screenings including: background and drug screening
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.