|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Ref ID: 03080-0012125721
Classification: Project Assistant
Don't miss the opportunity to combine your talents and passion for the Education field that this Project Assistant role from Robert Half provides. If you love research, are talented at multitasking, and have exceptional organization skills, then this may be the job for you! We are confident this will be a great opportunity. We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. As the long-term contract / temporary Project Assistant, you will work in Los Angeles, California.
The position reports to the Business Affairs Partner and provides administrative support to COVID response efforts.
1. Under the direction of the Business Affairs Partner, assist with the coordination of the COVID Support Team.
2. Provide front-line administrative support for the COVID support team.
3. Compile and organize information for reports or presentations; will respond to correspondence; may edit and proof read documents; may maintain records and databases, and updates them as necessary.
4. Collaborate across the organization to build and coordinate programs in support of the university’s COVID response needs.
5. Respond to COVID Support, COVID Testing, and other COVID-related inquiries.
6. Coordinate testing compliance in alignment with campus policies.
7. Work with the Business Affairs Partner on tasks in support of multiple COVID IT integrations and solutions.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Business Affairs Partner.