|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
Unit Details: COVID Stepdown
- Patient Population: COVID patients with most having comorbidities (asthma, vascular diseases, cystic fibrosis, hypertension/high blood pressure, immune deficiencies, liver disease, smoking, diabetes, etc) Patients ages range from 18-91 years of age.
- Shift: Day and Night shift available! Days: 7a-7p Nights: 7p-7a
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 1:3-4. Census is running between 18-23 patients
- Must Haves: Active Unencumbered RN license, AHA BLS. Open to new RN graduates and RN's who have been out of the acute care setting but are looking to get back in. Teamwork mentality is very important!
- Plusses: AHA ACLS, BSN, 1+ years of in-patient experience, previous respiratory experience.
- PPE/COVID Precautions: We have an abundance of PPE currently. RN’s wear N95 mask, googles, gown, show covers, surgical shields.
- Address: Jewish Hospital: 200 Abraham Flexner Way, Louisville, KY 40202
- Weekend Requirement: Every 4th weekend
- Pay Scale: Ranges from $27.57-37.23 based on years of experience
- For every 2 years of LPN experience = 1 year of RN
- Shift Differential: $3.50/hr and starts at 3:00pm and ending at 7:00am
- EMR: Cerner
- Dress Code: Galaxy Blue or Black scrubs