|Date Posted||April 3, 2021|
Are you looking to make a big impact in the fight against COVID-19? PeopleShare is currently recruiting various leadership roles for the new vaccination site located in the Pottstown area! The positions are responsible for oversight and day-to-day operations of one of the county's COVID-19 vaccination clinics which includes overseeing the site's staff, ensure clinical needs and supplies are met, and provide daily reports on the site's performance. The contract length for these roles are at a minimum of six months but has the possibility of becoming a longer assignment.
We are looking for candidates to start this position next week. If you have the leadership experience to drive this COVID site to success... APPLY NOW!
Job Details for Site Supervisor:
- Pay Rate: $22-$23/hr
- Start Date: Thursday, April 8th
- Hours: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday - 9am to 1pm and Tuesday/Thursday 2:30-6:30pm. This will initially be part time for the first couple but will expand to full time hours.
- Contract Length: Minimum 6 months and possibly longer
Responsibilities for Site Supervisor:
- Provide on location, day-to-day oversight and coordination of one of Montgomery County's COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics including addressing any issues that arise and ensuring a smooth daily operation.
- Work in close coordination with the OPH Charge nurse and ensure that clinical needs and supplies are met for daily operations
- Provide daily oversight of the Vaccination clinic staff including POD Site Flow Lead, IT Lead, and Registration Lead
- Provide daily reports of site issues, inventory needs, and number of individuals vaccinated.
- Oversee site set up for patient and staff safety and flow.
- Oversee the registration staff at the COVID-19 vaccination site and provide guidance as needed.
- Answer questions and troubleshoot the registration system.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service while providing verbal instructions to clients regarding the registration process.
- Work with other team members to communicate any issues or concerns that arise throughout the day and provide a daily report to the POD Manager.
Requirements for Site Supervisor:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Leadership experience preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation are required as travel throughout the county will be necessary
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in order to meet the needs of the changing COVID-19 situation
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, press helper, Site Supervisor and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.