|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Location: Milton, MA
The Judge Group is looking for a Covid-19 Clinic RN for Ma.! for immediate consideration, Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for quickest feedback.
The RN position is a temporary, full-time, position responsible for providing confidential and comprehensive healthcare to the undergraduate students of a local College. The RN will support triage, testing and treatment in the COVID satellite Health Center. The RN will report to the Director of Health Services and be supervised by the COVID Nurse Practitioner (NP). The RN will provide care and education to College students at the clinic within the registered nurse scope of practice regulations defined by Massachusetts regulation: MGL; Chapter 112: Sections 80.
8:30a-4:30p Monday through Friday
4p-8p On Call Monday through Friday and 9a-5p on Sat/Sun (rotating weeks)
- Perform of COVID testing
- Refer cases that require further medical intervention to the COVID NP.
- Provide administrative support to the COVID NP
- Help coordinate referrals to a local specialist or ED, in consultation with the NP, when clinical presentation is outside scope of practice
- Immunization review & administration
- Provide initial assessment, evaluation, and triage or treatment of episodic medical problems following departmental policy, scope of practice, and nursing process
- .Perform phlebotomy
- Perform CLIA waived testing.
- Collaborate with the COVID Testing Coordinator and provide necessary support for surveillance testing and contact tracing
- .Contact patient and provide test results and additional education and instruction
- Provide health monitoring of students in isolation and quarantine.
- On-call or weekend coverage may be needed
- BSN required.
- Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing with current Massachusetts registered nurse licensure or eligibility for licensure in Commonwealth of Massachusetts.•
- A minimum of 1 year of ambulatory care, urgent care or college health experience required.
- Experience with telephone and direct triage, phlebotomy, immunizations, and communicable disease exposures.
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
- Prior participation in health outreach/ promotion activities.
- Knowledge of risk communicable diseases, prevention & isolation.
- Employment in this position is contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment background checks.
- Proof of Covid vaccination required
Now that you've spent the past five minutes reading through the information you might as well apply. Send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
I look forward to hearing from you,
Recruiter Associate| The Judge Group
Direct line: 610-617-1504
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com