|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Express in Springfield is currently recruiting for COVID Phone Screeners to help support the efforts in stopping the spread of respiratory illnesses, such as COVID-19. COVID Phone Screeners will be responsible for taking calls on the company COVID hotline and collecting further information.
- Identify and notify individuals who might have come in contact with individuals recently diagnosed with respiratory illnesses, such as COVID-19
- Communicate in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect and document information on symptoms
- Establish if the contact is at risk of getting the virus
- Provide contacts with approved information about quarantine, self-isolation, etc.
- Follow processes outline by the client company
- Provide available resources to contacts to ensure they know how to follow proper quarantine procedures
What we look for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in compliance-oriented environment
Apply online or at our office:
One of our top priorities is supporting a healthy work environment and being easy to do business with. That’s why we offer an online application process as well as a phone interview process. Express Employment Professionals can help find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Jennifer can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
3050 S. National Ave. Suite 200
Springfield, MO 65807
Need more information about this job?
Contact Jennifer, our Staffing Consultant at 417) 887-5900, or by email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please add “COVID Phone Screeners” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Missouri and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.