|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2021|
Job req ID: 61621PHVA
In short, one of the nation's leading pharmacies is requesting Pharmacists around the country to help administer Covid19 Vaccines and Boosters. There is a chance these Pharmacists will also help administer Flu vaccines as well. The rate is inclusive of travel radius and the range on the assignment is between 60-120 days, depending on location.
The Pharmacist shall be responsible for supervising pharmacy technicians and their duties performed under his or her supervision such as COVID vaccine, Booster and potentially Flu vaccine preparation and administration, packaging, manipulative, repetitive, or other non-discretionary tasks. They will provide clinical services to patients, such as immunizations or MTM interventions, ensuring the compliance with regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services.
- Resolves customer issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and the client's service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers by anticipating customer needs and proactively offering services.
- Supports efforts on enhancing customer experience by increasing focus on healthcare services (e.g. patient consultation, medication management, drug therapy reviews, and perform retail, clinical, or wellness services such as immunizations, flu shots, and diabetes awareness) thereby promoting the shift of the pharmacy role from transactional to interpersonal.
- Provides clinical services to patients, such as immunizations or MTM interventions, ensuring the compliance with regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures. Ensures the use of all elements of the Good Faith Dispensing policy in conjunction with state and federal controlled substance laws when filling prescriptions.