|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
- Location: Almond, NC 28702
- Hours: 7am – 7pm
- Job Type: Contract
- Start Date: ASAP
The RNs and Admins will be responsible for handling COVID-19 screening. This will includes registration for administrative assistants and the RNs will administer all covid tests, temperature checks and screening questions.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- RNs: to conduct COVID testing (experience performing Nasopharyngeal swabs) ensuring exam entry is completed. PPE will be provided. Performing testing, work to collect specimens, responsible for ensuring that all staff are following CDC requirements, wearing PPE.
- Admins: Administrative Assistants will assist with pre-event set up, including unpacking supply totes and organizing stations for COVID testing. Verify all supplies have been received and all equipment is in working order. Post-event pack up, including stowing all equipment back in supply totes and ensuring all supplies are accounted for at the event. Medical background a plus. Checking in patients, wearing PPE, identifying patients, printing out documents.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- For RN: Active and unrestricted CA RN license in good standing
- For Admin: Must have healthcare/front office experience, customer service experience
- Able to start ASAP!
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]