|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Covid Case Manager - Night Shift Only
Work from Home
Monday to Friday - 11PM EST to 12'O Clock Noon
With flexibility to work overtimes on Saturday and Sunday's if needed.
What you'll be doing:
• Utilize our Covid Response Playbook to diagnose employees health status and communicate next steps to help the employee address their symptoms and personal circumstances
• Use strong interpersonal skills to conduct conversation-based interviews (as opposed to reading a script or data collection form) to respond to employees reporting Covid Related incident with empathy and assessing the next appropriate steps
• Engage employees in a professional, and caring, manner to understand their specific circumstances related to Covid-19
• Collect and record accurate information
• Effectively partner with local HR, Business Leaders, Real Estate and Communication to execute the appropriate protocols related to:
1. Cleaning and/or closing a location
2. Quarantining potentially exposed employees
3. applicable Leaves of action
What we're looking for….
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience - Good to have not mandatory
* Ability to manage multiple cases and provide consistent and ongoing communication
* Ability to effectively communicate with empathy and clarity and explain in plain language within the framework of our Covid Response Playbook , the terms associated with COVID-19 and principles of exposure, quarantine, associated leaves of absence and other applicable details.
* A keen understanding of the need for confidentiality and the ability to conduct case interviews with care in order to protect confidentiality and to conduct contact tracing without disclosing the identity of the employee (case)
* Excellent and tactful interpersonal skills, overall sensitivity, and language and interviewing skills that allow them to build and maintain trust with employees.
* Basic skills of crisis counseling and the ability to confidently refer clients and contacts for further care, if needed.
* Resourcefulness in locating and communicating with employees who may be difficult to reach or reluctant to engage in conversation.
* Understanding of when to refer individuals or situations to Local HR, Leave team and/or EAP
* Ability to help employees identify any needs they may have for social support during self-isolation/self-quarantine.
* Ability to collect basic standardized data and information per protocols.
* Proficient with MS Office & G Suite platforms (Specifically Excel and Google Sheets)