|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Urgent need for Covid Case Manager
Remote Option !!
Long term contractual assignment
Work Schedule :
Saturday and Sunday 10-6
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9am - 5pm
COVID-19 Response: Employee Support
You will play a key role in supporting our COVID-19 policies and processes as part of the broader COVID-19 Response team. You will help by reviewing COVID-19 employee inquiries and providing appropriate related guidance in line with HR policies and processes, as well as federal/state/location guidelines. Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and empathetic approach will support our efforts to ensure a safe workplace for Team, while ensuring business continuity. In addition, you'll be reviewing Return to Office (RTO) requests from employees and managers and determining approval based on established guidelines.
What you'll be doing...
* Reviewing employee questions regarding established COVID-19 policies and associated Return to Office (RTO) exception requests
* Conducting investigative analysis based on provided guidelines - including researching, analyzing information, and detailing findings
* Evaluating requests to determine business need and allowance within written guidelines
* Providing timely, clear responses to employees and other key stakeholders.
* Providing written communication about the status of questions/requests to the employee, manager and HRBP (as applicable) on a timely basis.
What we're looking for...
* You enjoy digging into the details but don't lose sight of the big picture. You maintain positive strong professional relationships in what can sometimes be sensitive situations.
* You are comfortable balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
* You are proactive in your approach to timely resolution.
You'll need to have:
* Comfort with varying technology (e.g., MS Office, Slack, Google sheets)
* Customer service experience, strong empathy
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Organization skills; attention to detail
* High level of responsiveness
* Comfort managing multiple priorities with short deadlines
* Motivation to follow up and close out pending requests in a timely manner
* Good judgment and application of policies with focus on business continuity and internal customer experience
* Ability to operate with minimal oversight
Even better if you have:
* Prior intake / case management / workflow experience
* Understanding of HR principles, regulations and policies
* Knowledge of COVID-19 policies, processes, tools, and guidelines