|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
The Vaccine Site Lead is part of the Constellis Mobile Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations in Atlanta, Georgia. The Vaccine Site Lead manages the clinical and support teams at a single vaccination site to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to all scheduled patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Maintains and assures clinical standards and all infectious disease practices according to protocol.
- Ensures the clinic and staff follow current guidelines, regulations, requirements and best practices on COVID-19 vaccination and mitigation practices.
- Utilizes critical thinking techniques to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Determines and monitors the flow of patients to maximize patient safety while maintaining goals and scheduling requirements.
- Administers COVID-19 vaccinations and provides patient care as needed.
- Monitors patients who receive COVID-19 vaccination as needed.
- Educates patients about COVID-19 vaccination.
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's degree preferred
- Active clinical license as a Registered Nurse
- Active Certification: BLS
- Minimum 3 years of experience medical or healthcare experience
Physical Demands and Environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.