|Published||September 22, 2022|
RNs, LPNs, EMT, AEMT, EMTP, PCT, CNAs, and Phlebotomists Needed.
Lifescan Labs of Illinois, LLC is looking for Covid Testers that will serve an integral role in our team. Under the direction of the Covid Coordinator, clinical team members will travel for COVID-19 screenings throughout the Chicagoland area and the surrounding suburbs.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Pay depending on Certifications w/ additional compensation via mileage reimbursement and bonus opportunities.
• Base pay starts from $18 an hour excluding mileage and bonus pay
• Eligibility for health, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, subject to plan terms
• Paid time off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis.
• Company-paid holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
• 401K Eligible
Responsibilities - Covid Tester:
• Clinical team members are expected to be flexible and operate in any role assigned throughout the day including but not limited to registration, specimen collection, and patient education.
• Excellent customer service related to COVID-19 and instructions for receiving results
• Adheres to protocols set in place for specimen collection, including but not limited to appropriate donning & doffing of PPE, patient identification, specimen collection, labeling, requisitioning, and transport of specimens to the lab.
• Ensures that all safety precautions, HIPAA requirements, and data collection and entry are accurate and acknowledged during the collection process.
• Clinical team members will assist with the setup and breakdown of testing sites, traffic control, and maintaining flow for each facility and/or event.
• Assist the Resource Coordinator with the preparation of supplies for each clinic including but not limited to; organizing, packing, and stocking supplies for each facility.
• Assisting Resource Coordinator with inventory counts and ordering supplies. Supplies include personal protective equipment (PPE), specimen collection kits, tents, tables, chairs, etc.
Requirements - Covid Tester
• Must have own vehicle and a Valid Driver's License
• High School or Equivalent and 6 months clinical experience associated with license or certification
• BLS Certification, Nursing License (RN or LPN) or National and EMT Certification (EMT, AEMT, EMTP) or Patient Care Technician Certification or Certified Nurses Aide
• Monday - Friday with rotating weekends
• Shift times will vary based on client's needs - Start times are commonly 6-7 am, shifts are generally 8-12 hours' long
Starting pay $18 per hour