|Date Posted||November 4, 2020|
Are you an experienced COVID Tester looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a COVID Tester:
- The COVID Tester will be responsible for track testing and any administrative duties that would benefit from the nurse perspective. They will be responsible for administering nasal pharyngeal tests for COVID-19 to staff that are on a regular testing schedule (should be low risk of exposure as they have to test and quarantine before going onsite). **Will be on movie production site**
Requirements of a COVID Tester:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and Valid DL
- Clear/active RN, LVN, CNA, EMT, MA license in the state of NH
- COVID Testing exp or 2+ years of clinical experience performing flu/strep tests
- HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY as you will be working on a movie production site
Hours for this Position: Office is open 7 days/week. Must be flexible due to production schedule- shifts will be 12 or 8 hours
Salary for a COVID Tester: RN $40/hour, LPN $30-35 , LNA/MA/ETM/CNA $20-25/hour – Weekly Pay
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
- Fun and engaging work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.