|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Assists in the daily functions of the COVID-19 Test Site at Bowen Health Clinic, which includes collecting patient information and administering COVID-19 tests.
- Become fully trained in collecting COVID-19 test samples (provided by Indiana Department of Health).
- Collect necessary patient information.
- Administer COVID-19 test to patients.
- Correctly label all test samples.
- Follow procedures for correctly disposing of both biohazardous and non-biohazardous waste.
- Must follow guidelines for wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Experience in COVID-19 testing a plus, but not required.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, preferred.
- Valid driver's license and active liability insurance.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.