|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
COVID-19 TEST KIT ASSEMBLER
Salary: $15-15.85/hour based on
Job Description: Working in a cleanroom environment, putting together and packaging COVID-19 test kits. This role requires lifting/twisting/pushing up to 30 lbs, standing the shift, and performing basic math with a calculator.
Put your skills to work and be part of a fast paced and Scientific company fight the COVID-19 pandemic by creating and packing COVID-19 test kits that will be used all over the United States. Aerotek is assembling a team of enthusiastic production workers to fill several full-time positions. You'll be a key player in the company's production by pre-packaging kits and performing quality assurance on all test kits. This is a great role for entry level to experienced production and warehouse workers who can quickly learn new processes and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
Shifts are on a rotating two week schedule with the option to work days or nights 6:00 - 6:30.
- Week 1: work Monday/Tuesday, off Wednesday/Thursday, work Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Week 2: off Monday/Tuesday, work Wednesday/Thursday, off Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Test kits are created by a machine operators.
- The test kits are brought over to the packing area , the lead will teach you how to pack the kits.
- The kits are individual test tubes and will be packed into a box large enough to hold an office phone.
- The packing area is a table where the contingent workers will sit/stand. There will be boxes an kits on the table.
- You will be cross trained on kit packing, working the machine to create the test kits and quality control.
- You will also be quality control and check the test kits for any issues.
- Safety equipment, like glasses, hair nets and gloves will be given to you on site.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs repeatedly
- Experience working in a production or warehouse is a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to read and write
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.