|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
The COVID - 19 Response Coordinator provides administrative support for the Company's COVID - 19 protocols which includes providing quarantine and return to work direction as designated by case level, investigating and reporting positive COVID - 19 cases, educating team members and management on the prevention and mitigation of COVID - 19, abiding by state and federal guidelines for COVID - 19 prevention and response activities, and assisting with electronic data entry of individual vaccination status and all symptomatic and COVID - 19 related quarantines.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as an expert on COVID - 19 related topics and maintains expert understanding of the latest COVID - 19 federal, state and local regulations.
- Works in accordance with all established policies, protocols, and applicable statutes and regulations related to COVID - 19.
- Responds to a large volume of calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Documents pertinent information on COVID - 19 contact tracing forms, and conducts data entry into the Company's database while adhering to protocols for completeness, timeliness, and frequency.
- Identifies team member needs, clarify information, research pertinent issues, and provide solutions and/or alternatives to the team member and applicable members of management for COVID - 19 related policies and protocols via phone and email.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation of COVID - 19 vaccine information is accurate, timely, and reported to key stakeholders on an as needed basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication (verbal and written), time management, problem solving, and organization.
- Excellent reading & comprehension, exceptional analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and simultaneous deadlines while maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook and HRIS system).
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.