|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2020|
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Duration: 12 Months
Location: 125 Worth Street, Central Office, New York, NY
Schedule A- Sunday - Tuesday e/o Wednesday
Schedule b - e/o Wednesday, Thursday - Saturday
Timings: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Testing Site Operational Lead, the Registered Nurse provides procedural services to patients at testing sites, in particular COVID-19 specimen collection.
- Handle and transfer specimens appropriately and document the administration of services in EMR as needed.
- Serve other clinical and non-clinical roles as necessary to the mission of New York City’s COVID-19 response.
- Use appropriate PPE protocols to minimize COVID-19 transmission between themselves, patients, and staff.
- Uphold and maintain all patient and staff safety protocols.
- Support site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for New Yorkers getting tested for COVID-19.