|Published||June 29, 2022|
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
The Patient Administrator is part of the Constellis Response Team helping to deliver COVID testing services in Pennsylvania. The Patient Administrator interacts with individuals interested in registering to receive a COVID test and ensures all of the relevant paperwork is completed in full. They will collect and enter patient data into the provided information system in an accurate and expeditious manner. They will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking electronic records and logs.
Positions will be located in either San Diego, El Centro, Yuma and Laredo.
• Interact with individuals interested in receiving a COVID-19 test
• Collect and enter patient data into the provided medical information system in an accurate and expeditious manner
• Maintain and track electronic records and logs
• Related tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
• 2 years administrative experience
• Previous medical or health care experience preferred
• Functional Spanish language preferred
• Basic office technology skills, including but not limited to mapping printers and changing printer ink cartridges
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program
• Extremely organized with great attention to detail
• Takes direction well
• Ability to self-manage once given a project
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems
• Ability to act as a team player
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Ability and willingness to work both outdoors and indoors, sometimes in cold, winter conditions.
Must be able to regularly lift and carry boxes and other awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Candidates must be able to walk, stoop, climb, twist, bend, run, squat, kneel, and work in awkward positions when moving patients from all types of locations. The work is demanding and unpredictable, requiring physical stamina, manual dexterity, compassion, good judgment, and the ability to react quickly under stressful conditions.