|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Under the direction of the Practice Manager and the Director of Clinical Operations, the COVID-19 Nurse is responsible for triaging patients and staff with COVID-19 symptoms or exposures, administering COVID-19 tests, providing patient education regarding self-care and isolation and coordinating follow-up.
1. Ensure that administrative tasks and duties associated with COVID-19 testing are executed in a professional and efficient manner.
2. Ensure that stock of COVID-19 testing supplies and PPE are adequate and coordinate with the Practice Manager that orders are place on time.
3. Triage all patients and staff prior to COVID-19 test administration and escalating care to a medical provider (MD, DO, or NP) when clinically appropriate.
4. Communicate medical results to patients.
5. Provide nursing education to patients and staff regarding isolation, self-care and when to seek additional medical attention.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.