|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
Greets and assists Client’s employee with COVID-19 medical screening questions, take employee temperature, documents findings and reports positive symptoms to Client’s designated representative.
- Greets all Client employees.
- Asks COVID-19 Screening questions.
- Documents employee name, answer to COVID-19 screening questions, records temperature.
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- Reports positive COVID-19 symptoms to designated representative.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Must wear PPE at all times while performing Medical Screenings. (At minimum gloves, surgical or N95 face mask)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior Customer Service skills required
- Prior health care experience in Hospital, Skilled Nursing, and Assisted Living facility as a Certified Home Care Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Physical Therapy Aide, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Pharmacy student, or current nursing student preferred.
- Must have current CPR/First Aid Card.
- Must have blood borne pathogen training.
- Ability to work early morning shift, weekdays, weekends if needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated helpful, courteous, and outgoing approach.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule as needed.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work may include indoor or outdoor, depending upon Client surroundings.
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional lifting, carrying up to 10 lbs., or pushing, pulling small objects. Sits most of the time. Frequent standing.
Activity/conditions exist 0-2.5 hrs/day or up to 30%
Activity/conditions exist 2.5–5.5 hrs/day or over 30%
Activity/conditions exist 5.5+ hrs/day or over 60%
Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 20 lbs
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 50 lbs
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 100 lbs
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- In-Office Orientation Paid
- OregonSaves Program
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Job City: Portland
- Job State: OR
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $18.50
- Max Salary: $18.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly