|Date Posted||July 26, 2020|
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a COVID-19 Contact Tracer for our client in Fremont, CA.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will play an instrumental role in reducing the risk of exposure of COVID-19 in the workforce. They will be responsible for responding and managing cases of potential COVID-19 infection or exposure with high efficiency and effectiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• In a professional and empathetic manner, respond to cases submitted to the Client to obtain information
• Conduct contact tracing, where applicable, using the process and tool provided.
• Provide approved procedure information, and if appropriate, make resource referrals. Track and maintain information in the case tracker in an efficient manner and participate in incident review meetings.
• Remain as the employees case management point of contact until employee is cleared and case is closed.
• Provide insight on status of case to employee, manager, and HR Business partner and other, where necessary, by sending email communications as outlined in the process.
• Looping in proper stakeholders to ensure all responsible parties have visibility/action items
• Escalate cases as needed for further review, when appropriate
• Ensuring employees return to work in a safe capacity
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (High School Diploma/GED required)
• Social work, public, or private healthcare experience a plus (HIPAA knowledge preferred)
• A natural desire and ability to connect and talk with a diverse set of people
• Critical thinking and sound judgment required
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
• Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to be agile and learn and adopt new processes and information when needed
• Ability to work remotely
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.