|Published||September 19, 2022|
COVID-19 Construction Safety Specialist
Add City and State
HazTek Safety Management is the largest and most diverse team of full-time construction safety experts in North America. The Company is known for our professional consulting services and premium safety solutions for small contractors to large Fortune 100 companies. HazTek is growing and seeking outstanding performers to join our team.
We offer a first-class compensation and benefits package. Please go to www.haztekinc.com to learn more about our Company.
The Covid-19 Safety Specialist in (Location-City) supports specific client needs by ensuring best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and enhance a culture of safety.
* Monitor construction job site for proper COVID-19 safe working practices to include but not limited to the following:
* Monitor job site to ensure all workers are following the standard for COVID-19 social distancing
* Ensure all personnel wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance to COVID-19 standard and practices
* Ensure work surfaces are being cleaned properly
* Attend daily safety meetings
* Reporting of incidents
* Daily Safety Audits
* Monitor all subcontractors and contractors to ensure safe work practices
* Minimum 3+ years of construction safety over-site experience
* OSHA 30 hour in Construction certification required
* First Aid/CPR certified
* Understanding of construction safety standards
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
We are committed to building an environment of inclusion and acceptance which values diversity across all areas of the organization; an environment in which all employees can contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
Safety Manager, Site Safety Officer, Safety Technician, Safety Coordinator, Safety Specialist, Energy Marshal, Safety Director, Project Safety Manager, EHS Manager, Construction, Health and Safety Officer, OSHA, CHST, SSHO, HSO