|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
OnTrack Staffing is looking for a Covid 19 Application Support Specialist in Denton TX. This is a 6 month contract position
8am-5pm must be flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed
The Application Support Specialist supports complex COVID-19 and public health applications and associated databases.
- Acts as a technical liaison between public health, technology services, and third-party application vendors to support applications utilized in COVID-19 response.
- Maintains COVID-19 public health applications, associated databases, and web services. Analyzes and troubleshoots web application and data issues and escalates to business owners or vendors.
- Verifies and maintains the integrity of public health and COVID-19 immunization data.
- Contributes to business process improvement initiatives.
- Facilitates secure HL7 data transfer of applicable COVID-19 records to statewide databases.
- Reviews and maintains COVID-19 vaccination clinic records.
- Performs software testing. Confers with public health and technology services in planning and updating COVID-19 applications.
- Generates reports and aggregates applicable data as needed; documents all work and maintains related files and records.
- Creates and maintains application support documentation.
- Coordinates application reporting requests, assists with defining requirements, and validates reporting results.
- Follows county policies and best practices related to information security; exercises good judgement to protect the confidentiality and integrity of Denton County computer systems and electronic records; supports compliance with HIPAA and other information security regulations.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- two (2) years experience in computer science or technical computer applications, such as SFTP/FTP software, Microsoft Power Apps, or Microsoft Excel, required. The anticipated length of the assignment is 6 months.