|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
MIC Global Services is currently seeking a Contact Tracer for a contract position. The Contact Tracer is responsible for identifying and contacting individuals who may have come in contact with persons recently diagnosed with an infectious disease associated with an outbreak or pandemic.
Primary duties include:
- Contact individuals who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have themselves tested positive for COVID-19 to determine who they have been in physical contact with who might be at risk of exposure to the virus
- Contact via telephone all individuals who have had potential contact with an individual positively diagnosed with COVID-19
- Collect and record information from the contacts on symptoms they may have experienced
- Provide contacts with approved information about quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol
- Contact tracers will follow a script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and what to do if symptoms develop
- Maintain daily contact with the Benefits Director
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to show empathy and interact professionally with individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Excellent communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills; sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Experience conducting telephone-based or in-person interviews.
- Flexibility, professionalism, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously are highly valued attributes
- High school diploma, or equivalent required