|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
Our client, a high-growth financial services organization, is in search of an experienced Contact Center Trainer who is passionate about learning, development, and training.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only conduct and lead training sessions, but also assist with the development and enhancement of training materials. The Contact Center Trainer will also work closely with the Quality Assurance Department, leadership team and data analytics team to make sure all of the materials created help the call center run as efficiently as possible.
If you have a passion for customer service, training and enjoy analyzing data around performance improvement, this is a great opportunity to make a direct impact on a growing team and organization.
Contact Center Trainer Responsibilities:
- Put together training plans and materials for both new hire training as well as ongoing employee training and development
- Provide one on one assistance as needed for individuals requiring additional training support and development
- Improve effectiveness of training program by coming up with new strategies and techniques
- Work closely and in collaboration with other department leaders, data team and quality assurance department to better understand where processes can be improved
- Remain in compliance with company policies and procedures
Contact Center Trainer Requirements:
- Minimum of one year experience in a call center environment
- Minimum of one year experience creating training documentation and conducting trainings
- Experience training in an in-person classroom environment as well as virtually
- Proven computer proficiency with a minimum typing score of 35 WPM
- Interest in the financial services field, experience within financial services is preferred
- Passion for training, development, and teaching
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Certification required; a college degree is preferred
If you are a passionate Contact Center Trainer and qualified based on the above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: trainer , contact center , call center , training programs
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.