|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Experis continues to hire five more COVID-19 Contact Tracers to work remotely. We need people with prior phone experience and good data entry skills.
As a Contact Tracer, you'll contact Johnson County residents via phone who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Communicate with assigned patients, obtain symptom information and perform contact tracing for these individuals in an effort to help contain the epidemic.
You will be provided with a list of patients/residents who have tested positive for COVID-19 in Johnson County. You will then call, investigate, collect and document information on symptoms, contact tracing, etc. and record the information in our client's disease surveillance and outbreak management software application. Throughout the process you will act in a professional, customer service oriented manner with the utmost confidentiality.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLES:
- Proficiency gathering information via phone and simultaneously typing the collected data into a spreadsheet/application.
- Prior call center, social work, healthcare, investigative or similar community-facing role
- Ability to collect and record information about each case's contacts; Track and document all inquiries using applicable systems
- Attention to detail and strong documentation abilities
- Sharp probing and listening skills along with empathy
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
DURATION: This is a month-to-month contract assignment, based on the status of the pandemic. But it's anticipated it will be minimally 2-3 months.
HOURLY RATE: $16/hr. W-2
We need people to start as soon as next week!
(There are also remote Data Entry roles available at $14/hr.)