|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
Immediate hire for remote Contact Tracers for a highly reputable organization!
Job Details for Contact Tracer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday OR Saturday-Sunday
- Pay Rate: $24 per hour
- 100% remote
- Overtime available
Job Responsibilities & Description for Contact Tracer:
- Facilitate a contact tracing interview via Teams with COVID positive associates along with Manager
- Contact Tracer is responsible to review all questionnaire details to identify which dates the associate was within their infectious period.
- Utilize the Contact Tracing Teams Channel to document all notes related to the phone call for easy reference.
- Maintain standards for etiquette and best practices during the interview to ensure associates are best positioned to remember their activity and contact with other associates in the store prior to their positive result.
- Communicate the return to work process so the associate understands how to get cleared so they miss the least amount of time.
- Notify the Contact Tracing Lead of the finalized symptom start date and indicate if any Vendors or Partners were identified as close contacts.
Job Requirements for Contact Tracer:
- Customer service skills
- Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.