|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
A Greater Philadelphia Non-Profit organization is looking to add Remote Contact Tracers on temporary basis! The contract will be 6 months in duration, and you will be supplied with all necessary tools to work remotely!
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communicator, high-level of professionalism with good written skills
- Strong administrative background with experience handling multiple tasks at once
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of leadership both on the phone and through email
- Ideally some experience in HR and/or Compliance.
- Strong people skills and organizational capabilities to ensure projects remain front and center
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- Adequate work from home set up that is quiet and away from any distractions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity with a possibility of a conversion to a permanent employee. Local applicants to the Philadelphia area are highly preferred as there may be on-site training for a day or two!