|Date Posted||October 15, 2021|
Looking to Work Remotely?
PeopleShare is hiring ASAP for a Contact Tracer Lead!
Job Details as a Contact Tracer Lead:
- Schedule: 4 Shifts available Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM;Mon-Fri 5PM-9PM;Sat-Sun 9AM-5PM;Sat-Sun 5PM-8PM
- Pay: $27-32 an hour.
Job Requirements as a Contact Tracer Lead:
- Previous experience in Contact Tracing highly desired.
- 2 years of consistent call center supervisory experience.
- Experienced in computer literacy and proficient knowledge using Microsoft TEAMS.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
Job Description as a Contact Tracer Lead:
- Leads a team of Contact Tracing Coordinators and Contact Tracers providing all performance oversight and development to ensure the team remains engaged and productive.
- Oversees quality control standards by listening to recorded calls, shadowing live calls, review post call survey results, and monitoring emails in order to take corrective action on process or people execution when necessary.
- Ensure that any uncertainty is clarified to appropriately determine who to quarantine.
- Responsible for training of all Contact Tracing Coordinators and Contact Tracers to ensure exceptional service levels and consistency in the execution of the contact tracing process.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.