|Date Posted||November 6, 2020|
Job Description Summary
Remote Contact Tracer (Initial Contact Interviewer) – CSR II
Indiana residents are welcome and preferred.
Join the team to be part of Indiana’s Back on Track initiative to safely open our economy and remain vigilant about protecting our health and well-being. Our Contact Tracers are critical in the success of helping to stay ahead of COVID-19.
You will receive thorough paid training and ongoing support to help you be successful in this remote role. You will work a fixed, full time schedule that will be determined based on your availability. If you need a computer, we will supply you with all needed equipment for this limited service position. Working from your home, you will need to secure a private workspace, Wi-Fi and/or LAN access, have internet speed of approximately 25 Mbps considering your home’s other internet usage. Contact your provider or run a speed test on www.speedtest.net
Limited Service requisition:
This position is classified as a limited service employee. This means client needs will dictate the duration of your employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols including but not limited to the confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans. Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- High School diploma with 6 months- 2 years of experience.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.