|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Contract Tracer II/Senior near Miami, Florida (FL). These roles are temporary jobs that are expected to last through December. The role requires employees to have their own computer/laptop with Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher. It also requires a strong internet connection.
- Act as primary point person to call people with a positive diagnostic test for COVID-19 (cases), provide support and information about the disease, and gather information including contacts
- Answer incoming calls from citizens related to COVID-19, including the general public; Make outgoing calls to those identified to have had contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols
- Collect and record information about each case's contacts; Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems
- Monday - Sunday
- Various shifts available from 8 am - 8 pm
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week