|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
Immediate hire for a 100% Remote Contact Tracer for a highly reputable organization in Philadelphia!
Job Details for Contact Tracer:
- Schedule: 8AM-7PM hours of operation, 7 days a week
- Pay Rate: $17-$18 per hour
- 100% Remote
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Contact Tracer:
- Responsible to orchestrate a call with associates who test positive for COVID, along with the manager to accurately determine who was in direct contact with a COVID positive individual while at work.
- Will work with the Contract Tracing Lead to pinpoint who had direct contact, as defined by the CDC
- Outbound calls
Job Requirements for Contact Tracer:
- Laptop/Desktop that operates on Windows 10
- Zoom and Microsoft teams experience
- Reliable internet access
- Inbound/Outbound call center experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.