|Date Posted||July 10, 2021|
PeopleShare has a unique opportunity to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19!
Now Hiring for Contact Tracers!!
Job Details for Contact Tracer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- $15.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Full Time!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Contact Tracer:
- Initiate prompt follow-up and communication with staff, faculty and students diagnosed with COVID-19, and close contacts exposed to COVID-19. Communication to affected individuals will take place via text, phone calls, email, and other communication platforms as necessary.
- Employ excellent, sensitive interpersonal interviewing skills to notify individuals of positive COVID-19 diagnoses or exposures.
- Verify individual's identity during initial communication and prior to disclosing confidential information. Elicit list of close contacts of diagnosed individual.
- Provide COVID positive cases and close contacts with instructions and information regarding isolation and quarantine measures.
- Respond to health screening forms of students and employees who disclose COVID-19 symptoms or direct contact with a COVID-19 positive case.
- Respond to calls on the College's COVID-19 hotline.
- Perform additional duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements for Contact Tracer:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Previous contact tracing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in an environment that follows strict guidelines or protocols preferred.
- Previous experience organizing and tracking data and information preferred.
- Familiarity with CDC guidelines surrounding contact tracing preferred.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3