|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
A professional who utilizes data captured during the initial case interview or other sources to conduct either active or passive contact tracing to determine additional transmission risk.
Tasks and Responsibilities may include all the following, but not limited to:
*Makes follow up calls to patients after initial call by EPI/Contact Investigator
*Documents the names and contact information of all individuals who have had contact with a COVID-19 patient
*Traces and notifies all contacts who have potentially interacted with an infected individual
*Maintains appropriate discretion with the information
*Tracks and documents all health data (using an IHS provided software)
*Refers contacts for additional testing or health care services as identified
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience Requirement:
*Health care experience or customer service-oriented professionals with experience of frequently interacting with customers
Preferred Qualifications / Experience Requirement:
*Qualified candidate who is local to the community or reservation
*Qualified candidate who is fluent in the major Native language of the local community or reservation
*Call center skills (patience, communication, listening, composure, resilience, and persuasion skills) - a portion of work may be conducted via established protocols and scripts
*Candidate who can provide onsite support
*Candidate with health care training and experience (RN/PHN, Pharmacist, etc.); and/or Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or related field
*Bilingual - Navajo, Western Apache, Yavapai, Havasupai-Hualapai, Quechan/Yuma, Mojave, Maricopa, Cocopah, Hopi, Colorado River Numic, O'odham, Yaqui, Halchidhoma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles more complex customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May handle escalated and unresolved calls from less experienced representatives.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 12 months of customer service experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.